Thursday, December 30, 2010

oh god, again?

OK, so I am so sick of beans that I want to projectile vomit at the mere thought of them. Funny thing is that I am fine once i start eating, it is just the initial thought that is killing me at this point. This morning was really hard, so i just threw some egg whites and kidney beans in Tupperware containers and threw them in the microwave for 2 and 3 minutes ending up with what you see below.


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

I also started taking all the drugs that are recomended including:

  • Vitiman B Complex
  • Policosanol
  • Alpha-lipoic Acid
  • Green Tea Flavonols 
  • Aged Garlic Extract.
So far taking the vitamins and other herbs sucks because the tear up my stomach, but I took them right before breakfast this morning to see if that will help. So we will see.

No comments: