Wednesday, December 29, 2010

yet another breakfast

Starting day three with the below breakfast; Egg whites, kidney beans, Salsa, tomatoes, and cucumber. The meals themselves have been pretty good although the black eyed peas need something to flavor them, not quite sure what yet, but they taste rather like cat vomit.

The kidney beans are really good with salsa and black beans are of course good with a little garlic and vinegar. The strongest thing about it all is that I am only ever really hungry in the evening but am never satisfied. I may feel comfortably full, but always feel the need to go get a cookie, potato chip, etc. But anytime those cravings hit I just add them to my mental list of things I am going to eat on Sunday. So far my plans are for IHOP in the morning and pizza for dinner with lots of bread in between.

Weighed in today with the following:

Weight: 290.6
Fat: 48.6
Water: 34.2
Bone: 8.2

Holy cow! That is about 5 pounds of fat, with a gain of almost half pound of muscle? I wonder how accurate this is?


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5


No comments: