Thursday, January 06, 2011

OMG... Sooo Good.

How many times do you get to say that about food on a diet? I just had what has to be my new favorite lunch, and man does it suck that my phone is broken to take a picture (Regular Camera is no where to be found, daughter prolly took it to school). Today I made a Wasabi and Ginger glazed skirt steak with California mixed veggies and a side of shrimp cocktail. Oh, that glaze is like heaven. I picked it up last night at Fresh Market and let me tell you it was the best buy of the year. Score! I will make it again, but next time I will get a picture of it.

On a side note, this week has been much easier than the last week. Very few cravings so I don't find myself constantly making lists of things I want on Saturday. I still plan on hopefully doing IHOP soon, but we will see. So far the diet seems to be progressing nicely. The scale is a little funky as according to it I have lost almost 20 lbs of fat in a week and a half. If that is true, then Woah! I see the difference in the mirror in that my face is not quite as fat. Jeans fit a little looser and I end up wearing a belt to keep them from riding down. So something is working. You can see all the stats in the progress widget on the front page of the blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Second paragraph was good, but that first one was sounding pretty... gay.