Monday, January 24, 2011

My Butt Hurts!

Decided to go and buy a bike this weekend. I have been watching my youngest, Hailee, ride her bike round and round the cul-de-sac for weeks now. I started thinking about how I do this whole Karate thing with my oldest and haille just didn't really like it. She was doing it more because we were all doing it. Well I mentioned the possibility of getting a bike and her eyes lit up at the thought of riding around our neighborhood together, so I bit the bullet and headed on up to Dick's Sporting Goods with her and bought myself this nice mountain bike. When we got back, her and I proceeded to take an hour and a half trip up to Turkey Lake Park up the street from us. It was a lot of fun and I look forward to more rides with her. Although my butt is not very happy with the whole deal. I need to find a better seat. Ouch!

My new bike

Me at The park.

Hailee at the park.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me likey the bikey