Monday, July 11, 2011

Testin' my fit'ness

Did the pre-P90X Fitness test today before I go to the doc tomorrow for a general checkup. Pretty pathetic, but at least I didn't do this a year ago when I could barely sit up by myself. anyway, here are the results.

Body Fat: 42.4%
Weight: 272.4
Chest: 46"
Waist: 51"
Hips: 46"
Right Thigh:27"
Left Thigh: 26"
Right Bicep: 16"
Left bicep: 16"

Pull ups: 0 (hahahahahahaha)
Vertical leap: 15" (Stand Sideways with shoulder against wall and raise arm straight overhead against the wall. Then lower arm, take just ONE STEP back and proceed to jump straight overhead against the wall. Measure the difference.)
Pushups: 10
Toe Touch: 0"
Wall Squat: 34.24 Seconds(act like you are sitting in a chair against the wall and time how long you can hold this position)
Bicep Curls: Purple band - 23
In & Outs: 15


No comments: