Saturday, January 01, 2011

Yeah Cheat Day!

It is finally here, the day I have been dreaming of all week. Nope, couldn't care less about the new year, and nope don't give a hoot about the weekend. nope it is my first cheat day on the new diet. As per the regiment I started off with a tall glass of ice water and then did an unofficial weigh in at 286 (285 before the water) for a total of 7 lbs this week. Woot! Nice to be on a diet where you actually see results.

I started off my cheat day with a high protein egg white omelet as I am supposed to so only an hour left before I hit my planned meals for the day including:

Red Bull.
Entiments Doughnuts
IHOP
Oreo Cookies
Beans and cornbread
Mac and Cheese
MILK
Cup Cakes.

Am going to try and remember to document it all somehow, but with my phone being murdered it will be hard so we will see.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why didn't you start with a low protien egg white omelet?
Just kidding.
Even on Cheat Day you ate beans?
Adults eat Mac and Cheese?
Why is MILK in all caps?
Can you still use your phone to talk?

Unknown said...

Hahaha. Actually I did start with a high Protein Egg white omelet. Then I had three doughnuts and hour later. then when I planned to go to IHOP I just wasn't hungry so we just got an ice cream cone instead.

Yes I ate beans, but it is the corn bread that is important. Besides I heat beans so much that I have to trick myself into believing that they are my favorite food.

Uhhh, yeah everyone eats Mac and Cheese. Especially Home Made Mac and cheese that Na likes to make.

MILK MILK MILK MILK. I love MILK but don't get it on the diet. Oh and MILK.

And no. Phone is completely dead until I call and get it replaced under insurance. There is a nice hundred bucks I wasn't ready to blow.

Anonymous said...

WHat happened? Did Cheat Day kill your blog?

Unknown said...

Nope, just busy is all. updated.